How do I adjust the headrest on a Safety 1st Summit ISO 30?
- Loosen harness straps to allow slack for headrest movement.
- Push the harness release lever at the front of seat.
- Pull the shoulder strap to loosen
- Press red button to release buckle assembly for ease of child fitment. Pull harness straps over sides of infant seat
- Lift handle in rear of seat to release, using one hand on the handle and one hand to guide the headrest. Move headrest up or down into position. Ensure bar is secured in slot.